Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:27:37 -0700 (MST)
From:      Bob Gray <bob@boulderlabs.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:    Request to be added to the Consulting list.

I sent this request out 10 days ago
and haven't seen any response.
Here is another try.
Thank you,
-bob
--------------------------
To whom it may concern,
Our company builds FreeBSD products and provides consulting
services.  Could we be added to the list?
Thanks
-bob gray

<P></P></LI>
<LI><A NAME="Boulder Labs"></A>
<STRONG><A HREF="http://www.boulderlabs.com/">Boulder Labs</A></STRONG>
(Colorado) is a software consulting company specializing in
FreeBSD, embedded systems, digital processing, security and
system administration.  We have build products requiring
numerous device drivers, disk optimization up through elaborate
GUIs and specialized applications.  Bi-monthly we publish Source
Code Unix articles in ";login:" magazine and on our web server.
Please contact us at +1.303.530.2056 or <A
HREF="mailto:info@boulderlabs.com">info@boulderlabs.com</A>