Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:38:14 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slashdot testing out FreeBSD box

On Thu, Jun 3, 1999, Joseph Scott wrote:
> 	I know many people here (myself included) have very mixed feelings
> about Slashdot, what it is and isn't good for :-)  Regardless, I think
> that if the folks at Slashdot have a good expierence with FreeBSD that
> will do good in promoting FreeBSD, especially among the Linux crowd.

   I was awaiting this.  I talked to somebody who happens to host
Slashdot's servers and he said they're putting FreeBSD on at
least one of the two new servers.  I haven't seen him in ages,
but I'm definitely glad he's doing it, and I'm surprised they
accepted it.

--
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
Computers talk to each other worse than their designers do.