Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:15:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dennis George <easyeinfo@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kconfig_compiler... not found

Hi all,

I am working on freeBSD 5.2.1  .... I was installing a RSS reader (akregator)... while installing it gave me the following error..... can anybody tell me how can install kconfig_compiler properly.... where can I find the code to install..... or can I rectify this error by doing some configuration.........

checking for kconfig_compiler... not found
configure: error: The important program kconfig_compiler was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

Thanks in advance
Dennis