Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 10:15:12 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        Ryan.Gamo@sce.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kornshell

Make life easy for yourself and install pdksh from the ports.

su - root
cd /usr/ports/shells/pdksh
make install
make clean

Gavin

| Gavin Cameron                      |          ITworks Consulting         |
| Ph    : +61 3 9642 5477            |       Level 8, 488 Bourke Street    |
| Fax   : +61 3 9642 5499            |         Melbourne,  Victoria        |
| Email : gavin@itworks.com.au       |           Australia,  3000          |