Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 08:34:08 -0800
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@gtonet.net>
To:        "Ben Rosengart" <ben@skunk.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: load spike strangeness

Every article you'll ever read on internet safety suggests keeping personal
info private and off public lists which is why I choose to do so. Let's see
the whiners submit their home phone, SSN, and home addresses too. If I'm not
taken seriously, fine.

> (BTW, Mr. A., I think your sig is flame bait, and contrary to the spirit
>  of friendly competition that the project leaders have done so much work
>  to promote.)

I'm not baiting anyone, I have a genuine hatred for LinSUX and *I* like the
quote. I'm not involved in the FreeBSD Project with the exception of my CD
Subscription and the fact that I've been running FreeBSD for many years. So
to Hell with friendly competition, LinSUX can suck my <snip>. As I've said
before there are plenty of quotes in sigs that I don't like, but that's none
of my business, as my sig is none of anyone else's business.

> --
>  Ben Rosengart
>
> UNIX Systems Engineer, Skunk Group
> StarMedia Network, Inc.

I thank you for your time and I respect your opinion, but it doesn't change
anything. I'll never use my personal info in public lists nor will I alter
my sigfile to please others.

FreeBSD
freebsd@gtonet.net

"LinSUX is only free if your time is worthless"