Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 1997 13:42:38 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@cold.org>
To:        Ben Black <black@gage.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WTF?  sendmail.cf in 2.2 hoses multiple domains?

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Ben Black wrote:
> >Fw-o /etc/sendmail.cw
>
> this should be Fw/etc/sendmail.cw

Out of curiosity... What is the difference?

Also, I just started changing things and eventually solved the problem.  I
figure it was one of the last two things I changed, which was:

  * removing trailing '.' from names in sendmail.cw (BIND habit)..
    I.e. the domain 'foo.bar' was 'foo.bar.' in the sendmail.cw file.
  * setting up the address on its own interface, rather than as a
    cross-domain cname.

I suspect the first was the problem frankly.

Oh, and I do have 'Fw/etc/sendmail.cw' not Fw-o .. I just hate doing
things blindly, since it comes distributed with Fw-o..

-Brandon Gillespie