Date:      Thu, 24 May 01 11:50:58
From:      "Thomas Widlundh" <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   path

Hi all,
I've read mans forth and back, and I can't just find it (must be stupid) ......
How do one set path in BSD? This export stuff.
And in wich file is it?
In other OSs you just put in another folder in conf.sys and like - done.

What about "classpath" and stuff for java?

I have fBSD 4.1 and bash. Looking in .bash_profile and .profile in my $HOME, I think the path there is a little
sparce.

Regards, Thomas