Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 08:27:50 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   RE: when is the ETA of native freebsd jdk1.2.2?

> Is there a progress page I could look at to see how far
> jdk1.2.2 is to getting to FreeBSD?

Try my pages:
  http://web.inter.nl.net/users/kjkoster/java/index.html

Work in progress, but it's getting there.

> I am using linux-jdk1.2.2 and there are problems I just can
> not put up with...

Could you be more specific?

> also if there is any thing I can do to help?

Yes, glad you asked. ;) You could write a little test program that exercises
the problems you have with the Linux JDK. Then either mail it to me or build
the current pre-alpha port of JDK 1.2.2 and run the tests yourself.

    Kees Jan