Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 08:24:52 +0200
From:      Daniel Haischt <danielh@privat.toplink.de>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache/PHP/Oracle8...

HIYA

Is there anyone who knows the madibs story window by Nick Heinle.
This litle JavaScript programm can be found in the book
'Designing with JavaScript' in chapter -4- Forms and Functions.

Its a neat little programm which generates a complete new story each
time the user presses the submit button (regarding to what the user filled
into the text fields).

If anybody is interested I can program this little web app though ...

Best Regards

Daniel Haischt

Am Do , 13 Mai 1999 schrieben Sie: