Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:08:38 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Satyanarayana Reddy Devireddi <dsreddy1999@vsnl.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: free BSD on a CD

You don't need to pay someone else if you can burn your own or know
someone who can.

I think you can even get bootable floppy images from
http://www.freebsd.org and install over the 'net.

If you still want to buy CDs, you can also get a great reference book
if you just buy 'The Complete FreeBSD' by Greg Lehey - it comes with a
CD inside the cover.

Check out the web site.

HTH
Lou

On 07/04/01 11:37 PM, Satyanarayana Reddy Devireddi sat at the `puter and typed:
> We will grateful if it is possible to send us free BSD on a CD for
> educational purposes.  Please let us the cost of the duplication.
>
> with Regards
> Satyanarayana Reddy Devireddi
> Officer In-Charge,
> EAMCET Regional Admissions Computer Centre
> S.V.Government Polytechnic
> Kapila Theertham Road
> Tirupathi 517507
> Andhra Pradesh INDIA