Date:      Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:46:57 -0800
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        "Long, Scott" <Scott_Long@btc.adaptec.com>
Cc:        "'Wilko Bulte'" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>, Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>, "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New item for -stable UPDATING...

If memory serves me right, "Long, Scott" wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:01:46AM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:

> > > Is it just me, or is there no linux(4) manpage for 4-STABLE?

> Heh... well, there is one in -current 8-)

So there is.  I wonder if there's any reason why it hasn't been MFC-ed
yet?  (Other than the fact that linux(8) still exists, which seems to
have been part of the reason for linux.4's existence.)

> I had another thought rolling around my head.  Since sysinstall gives the
> user the option of turning linux.ko on, we might also want to put SYSVSEM
> into the GENERIC kernel.

It's there.  In fact, this was one of the reasons that 4.5-RELEASE went
out late (the kernel was too big).

Bruce.