Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:54:36 -0500
From:      "Sean Glazier" <seanglazier@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help Sendmail 8.12 !

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my sendmail 8.8.8 to 8.12. because of the damn
spammers and now I am blacklisted becuase the relay filters don't all
work. I tried to make an new cf file but that only resulted in no mail
being sent or recieved from anybody anywhere.

So I am trying to run the package makefile for freebsd send mail

I get the following make error

Configuring for sendmail.8.11.2
-e "s=%%PREFIX%%=/usr="
/usr/homes/seanw/sendmail/pub/FreeBSD/branches/current/
ports/mail/sendmail/files/site.config.m4.pre4 >
/usr/homes/seanw/sendmail/pub/Fr
eeBSD/branches/current/ports/mail/sendmail/work/sendmail-8.11.2/devtools/Site/si

te.config.m4
-e: not found
*** Error code 2

can anybody help me with this?

Please reply to my email address. thanks for any help.

I am currently ripping hair in huge chunks adn I can't send email to anybody
to get help since my server is blacklisted on the rss list and those folks
basically told me tough S**t when I asked for help plugging the hole. In
fact they said they were going to add me to the other list permantly if I
don not fix the problem in less than 24 hours

Sean