Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2001 13:02:05 +0900
From:      Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>
To:        Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
Cc:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@freebsd.org>, Pascal Pederiva <freebsd@paped.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: PATCH: syscons.c sysctl for PC-Reboot Keys

AFAIR, yes.

I don't see much need to add a sysctl for this, because I cannot
imagine in what situation you want to turn on and off the reboot key
on the fly. The system administrator wants to disable the reboot key
entirely, or leave it enabled.

But, if many people say they need it, perhaps we should add it...

Kazu