Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:57:09 -0600
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "david" <ph1@cogeco.ca>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Anyone seen a fire server?

From: "david" <ph1@cogeco.ca>
To: "Kirk Strauser" <kirk@strauser.com>;
<freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 9:06 PM

On Thursday 05 December 2002 10:38, Kirk Strauser wrote:
>> At 2002-12-05T04:13:45Z, Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
writes:
[snip]
>> Out of curiosity, why would you *want* to pull drives
>> from the fileserver and put them in a different
server/workstation?

>To share the files of course!

Hey, I'll come over and install you a NETWORK for the low,
low, tremendously LOW price of $48,000/drop.  How many
machines you got, and whatcha doin Monday?

;-)
Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.

BTW, this is the stuff you're supposed to do on -chat....
....it's pretty fun over there, and low posting rate....come on over,