Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:57:18 -0600
From:      edwinculp <edwinculp@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   with openoffice-1.1-es, I can't spell check or type accents

This is really strange=2E  I=27m using up to date current=2C kernel=2C po=
rts=2C mergemaster=2C etc=2E and I updated openoffice a few days ago=2E  =
I almost never use it but decided to test it and typed a few words in Spa=
nish and found that the dead keys weren=27t working to type letters with =
accents =5B =E1 =E9 =ED =F3 =FA =5D so I thought no problem spell check w=
ill take care of it=2E  Surprise=2C the spanish spell check doesn=27t wor=
k either=2E  =

I must be doing something really dumb because aspell spanish spell check =
works in everything else such as gaim=2C netscape composer=2C etc=2E  I=27=
m using everything in kde in spanish=2C with everything configured with s=
panish as the primary language=2E

Time for the dunce cap =3B) could someone give me a hint as to what I hav=
e or haven=27t done=3F

Thanks=2C

ed