Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:02:40 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   doc/ tree soft freeze for 4.2

Hi folks,

I'm going to do a soft freeze for 4.2.  Specifically, I'm going to check
out a copy of the doc repo some time over the weekend, check that it
builds correctly, and then lay down the tag.  There's much less potential
for doc/ to break the build, so I'm going to be happy to slide tags on
.sgml files right up to release time.  I'm not going to slide tags on the
.mk and other infrastructure files unless there's a compelling reason to.