Date:      07 Mar 2003 09:50:21 -0600
From:      "Eric J. Christeson" <echriste@702com.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK1.4.1-p3 build on K6-III

Since patch set 2, I've had trouble building jdk1.4.1 on my machine.  It
crashes in the same spot with the same failed assertion.  A build script
appears in a previous posting, or I can send one if needed.
The build always fails when trying to run javah_g for the first time.  I
did a little hacking and changed the build script to run javah instead.
The build completed.  I have since checked most of the binaries in
${BUILD_DIR}/control/build/bsd-i586/bin and all the debug (_g) binaries
I've checked fail in the same manner.  The normal binaries appear just
fine.
Hopefully this will help whoever is working on this problem.

Thanks,

Eric J. Christeson <echriste@702com.net>