Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:39:41 +0300
From:      Matiss <move@inbox.lv>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Drive Geometry fail

Hey all,=0A=0AInstalling FreeBSD 7.0 on Intel Server Board S3200, WD HDDs 7=
50 GB,=0Ait gives me this "A geometry of yadayadayada is incorrect, using a=
=0Amore likely geometry" error.=0A=0AOf course, in the past I usually just =
pressed ok and all=0Ainstallations were fine. Till today.=0A=0AIt gets to i=
nstall and then starts to complain that it doesn't have=0Aany inodes free. =
=0A=0ANow, my bios on this motherboard doesn't give out what IT thinks the=
=0Ageometry is, so I'm hosed there. =0A=0ABasically I have no idea how to g=
et FreeBSD moving on that box. =0A=0AAny advice? :)=0AMatiss