Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 17:13:10 -0500
From:      "USER" <kib@mediaone.net>
To:        "Pascal Zoutendijk" <pascal.zoutendijk@tbwa.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Unable to get natd/ipfw to work properly

> Jason,
>
> There are a lot of ipfw rulesets available on the internet, just search on
> google for ruleset ipfw freebsd and it shoulg give you enough different
> sample sets to get you up and running (or crazy ;-)

Since I have not been running any sort of firewall until now I would be
happy if I can just get the following rule in place:
ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via lnc0

> www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd has a nice tutorial on how to set up a
bsd
> firewall on a cable-connected machine.

Someone else sent me the same site with a direct link the page talking about
running on a dual homed system.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig.html

> forwarding

> debug