Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 13:06:10 -0400
From:      Len Conrad <LConrad@Go2France.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fatal signal 11

> > Is this hardware?

I've compiled bind 9.2.1 twice, signal 11 in exactly the same place.

I've compiled bind 8.3.1 twice, signal 11 in exactly the same place.

I've compiled postfix 1.1.9, no signal 11.

Is this hardware or some unhappiness between BIND8,9 and 4.5-Release?

Len

www.menandmice.com/DNS-training : DNS Training
BIND8NT.MEIway.com : ISC BIND for NT4 & W2K
IMGate.MEIway.com  : Build free, hi-perf, anti-abuse mail gateways