Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:02:41 -0400
From:      "Peter LaForest" <plaforest@fish5.com>
To:        <skv@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: p5-XML-Sablotron-0.96

Hello,

I am a Unix newbie, so I'm not exactly sure what to do next.

I searched user groups to no avail.

I am trying to compile this as part of a p5-Apache-ASP install on a
FreeBSD4.6 stable.

I get the following errors:

Global symbol "$libs" requires explicit package name at ./Makefile.PL line
185.

Bareword "our" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at ./Makefile.PL line
208.

Array found where operator expected at ./Makefile.PL line 208, at end of
line		(Do you need to predeclare our?)

syntax error at ./Makefile.PL line 208, near "our @extras"

Global symbol "@extras" requires explicit package name at ./Makefile.PL line
208.

Execution of ./Makefile.PL aborted due to compilation errors.
***Error Code 255

Stop in /usr/ports/textproc/p5-XML-Sabortron
***Error Code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-Apache-ASP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.