Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 1995 22:29:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Paul Evans <technos@wariat.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: thanks.

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995, Paul Evans wrote:

> Thank-you all for the reply I recived to my question. It seeems that the
> IDENT tag in my config file was too long as well.
>
>   cheers.
>
>    -Paul
>
> PS - can I buy O'Reilly books anywhere cheaply (other than direct)? our
> local bookstore dosn't have much and is overpriced.

I get all my O'Reilly books at a place in Pennsylvania called Readme.Doc,
1-800-678-1473.  They sell all of them, and their discount starts at
20 percent, and goes up from there.  They seem to be slowly adding to
their Unix library (They were catering only to DOS at one time), but
that discount was hard to pass up, too much of my discretionary funds go
to O'Reilly as it is.

Sorry for the commercial, but I figure this crowd might like to know
about this.  I don't have any connection with them at all, they don't
know who I am (except their customer file).

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!