Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:21:16 +1000
From:      Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Various problems after latest -CURRENT build. (USB, WI, KSE)

Hi Guys,

	I've noticed a bunch of problems with my latest current build...

1. With device wi in my kernel I was unable to compile at all, had to
take it out and then use a module to get it to work.
2. My USB mouse no longer works, Works fine on my 5.1-RELEASE machine
but nothing as of last nights kernel and world.
3. libkse seems to be causing hangs in various processes including
evolution, once I changed libmap to libc_r everything has run smoothly.

Cheers,
--
Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
SNSOnline Technical Services