Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:16:23 +0100
From:      vwe <vwe@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   sorry for the noise ;)

I'm currently in the process of reassigning a lot of network related PRs
from bugs@ to net@. Most of these are old, some are still valid.

Please don't hesitate to take a look at them and fix or close them if
you think these are outdated and already fixed. Please be sure the
number of PRs assigned to net@ will grow further ;)

This is in preparation of our next bugathon (not yet officially
announced) being held from 2009-01-30 to 2009-02-01. We're going to have
a network bugathon then. An official announcement will be send the in a
few days.

If you're uncomfortable with the number of PRs... well... we'll be happy
to see you fixing these issues! :)

Thanks

Volker