Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wes Santee <wes@bogon.net>
To:        tomdean@ix.netcom.com (Thomas Dean)
Cc:        wes@bogon.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lkm/if_ppp breaking stable build for me

>From the desk of Thomas Dean comes:
>
> Looking at /usr/src/lkm/if_ppp/Makefile, it appears that opt_ppp.h is
> created during the make process.

Interesting.  The stable version of the Makefile doesn't do this.  I
deleted it and re-supped to make sure I didn't have bitrot that cvsup
wasn't catching, and the file it brought down doesn't create
opt_ppp.h.  Maybe this is the problem?

Now it's a question of whether it's something wrong in my cvsup setup,
or if the Makefile itself needs to be merged from current...

Cheers,
--
Wes Santee                       "Sometimes I say GIMME A BALLOON!!"
mailto:wes@bogon.net                               -- George Carlin