Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 04:07:19 -0000
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Cc:        Dennis Berger <db@nipsi.de>
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: if_fxp.c.patch

--Boundary-02=_2N51APbPpihK8R8

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 03:07, Dennis Berger wrote:
> stopped at fxp_start_body:+0x256

Hmmm ... that'd be somewhere around the if-block at line 1357 and thus not=
=20
locking related at all. I am testing on my laptop with an "<Intel 82801CAM=
=20
(ICH3) Pro/100 VE Ethernet>" and didn't see any panic yet. Seems to be=20
hardware checksum related so I don't know if I can reproduce it at all.

Can you maybe send me your if_fxp.o (with debug symbols)?

> sorry I can't get my kernel to dump core... I dunno why DDB>panic
> doesn't dump core...
> and "call boot(0)" doesn't sync my disks either *argl*
> I can't write off the whole trace... I need to get my kernel to dump
> core. maybe tomorrow more.

Don't rush it ... any information appreciated!

=2D-=20
Best regards,				| mlaier@freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier@EFnet