Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 1996 10:39:38 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@Freebsd.org
Subject:   32 bit Soundblasters...

Has anyone written, to date, any code for controlling (or should I say,
slow down) the 32 bit PnP Soundblaster cards? Unfortunately, I'm stuck
with a handful of them, and although I'm not looking to use any features
under unix but getting the CD Audio output to my speakers, I've
had all kinds of problems getting my ISA 3Com cards (3C5X9 and 3C503)s
working properly with it (timeouts in the 3C503s, and mis-probes from the
35X9s  - it claims there are 16 cards at 0x200).

In any event, any pointers you may have will be welcomed.
	-Brian