Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:37:59 -0700
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray@stokely.org>
To:        vadim_nuclight@mail.ru
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need an environment for dynamic web content for freebsd.org

I've started a prototype of what I want in Python/Django since I sent
that first mail (using apache/mod_python and mysql).  If I can get the
logins working with OpenID or something reasonable so that we don't
need everyone to remember yet another login and password then I'll try
to send it out for review this weekend.

        - Murray