Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 2013 02:29:53 +0200
From:      Kalten <kalten@gmx.at>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/179116: New port: graphics/xcftools Command-line tools for extracting from Gimp's XCF format

--=-=-=

Hello again!

Yes, I have entered myself as the maintainer ;-)

> Sadly GH_COMMIT is only used for WRKSRC. If master changes, [...]
Thanks to bdrewery I now know how to do it right (several other ports in
the ports tree do it the wrong way too).
GH_TAGNAME must not be ``master'' but ``${GH_COMMIT}''! (and I have
tested it by using an older git commit id to see whether it works)

As GitHub is currently stuttering, I have added another master site
(dynamic IP, so not good!) to the Makefile.

> Note: The xcftools code itself does not honour the --disable-nls switch
> of configure, so a WITHOUT_NLS knob (as suggested by ``portlint -A'')
> does no good.
That is still true.

> [RedPorts]
Tested: this new version attached to this mail equals r12999 at
https://redports.org/browser/kalten/graphics/xcftools
(well: not all tests for all systems done right now---it takes a long
time ;-))

So: new shell archive here replacing the old one. (sorry for the mess in
the version before this one)

Greetings,
      Kalten

--=-=-=