Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:08:37 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@dtir.qld.gov.au>
To:        Julian Stacey <jhs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, syssgm@dtir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: gnats ctms

On Monday, 29th June 1998, Julian Stacey wrote:

>can someone please give me URLs to archive of past CTMs for gnats,
>& current mail list name & majordomo hostname etc ?
>Someone who's actualy seen / using that stuff,
>as I have lots of old URLs & notes from handbook etc,
>but can't actually find where it's really gone.		Thanks.

You can find the old gnats stuff somewhere on ftp.uni-trier.de, but
that won't do you much good.  The ctm-gnats list stopped working some
time in January when freefall lost a disk (or was it hub at that
time?) and was never restarted.  The last one I got was gnats.1992.gz.

I'm keen to get ctm-gnats again.  I've idly thought of fixing myself,
but that would involve system administration on the other side of the
globe, and I kept putting it back in the "too hard" basket.  Perhaps a
better idea is to offer to close some PRs and that might get PHK to
fix it.  The reasoning is that I'm much more likely to troll through
local stuff to find a PR to fix than try to get that web based search
thing to do anything.  GUI?  Yuk!

Stephen.

PS NT sux.  No reason to mention this.  Just thought you should be informed.