Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 01:52:02 -0500
From:      iCEkEWL <slayer@fiam.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Internet connection!

Hi
I am using FreeBSD version 2.2.5.
And I have little problem with my internet connection.
I have DynIP. And I think I config the PPP seeting correctly.
My modem connects to the server all right but I can not get anything
from net.
For example, I was trying to install netscape4  like what the book(The
Complete FreeBSD 2nd edition) says. "cd /usr/ports/www/netscape4, make
install" this should fetch the netscape but I got "unknown host" instead
of netscape file. Of course my modem was connected server. It act like I
didn't connecte to server.
So I have no idea what to do.
Please help me!!
Thank you!