Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 07:12:17 -0400
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>
To:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wordperfect for Linux

Can't help you.  I haven't "been using WordPerfect", which I gather means
you use the Windows platform at times.

Since I through my CD in the ash can, I can't offer it to you.  But, if you
really want to look at it, it's available from Caldera for $150 or so.
And you might try a Linux listserv or newsgroup.  There are probably a
number who'd happily give away their copy.