Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:38:09 +0200
From:      Douglas Ulyate <dugg@iafrica.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, Jeff Poole <korvus@tasam.com>
Subject:   Re: X Server Problem - SOLVED

Hi,

Well, technically, it hasn't been solved, because all I did was
reinstall X, and chose KDE as the window manager.  Actually, I had KDE
originally, but with all the problems decided to try something else.
According to their, Enlightenment doesn't yet have a file manager yet,
which I like having.

I would like to thank everyone who tried to help me solve this problem,
especially Giorgos Keramidas and Jeff Poole.  I still have no idea what
was looking for that linux loaders, but it isn't anymore.

Douglas