Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:07:27 -0700
From:      "Francis J. Bruening" <francis.j.bruening@bigfoot.com>
To:        "freebsd" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Easy Boot not seeing my 2nd HD Linux system?

Hi,

I just installed 3.3 on my machine. Easy Boot doesn't see my
linux disk, any suggestions how to get this added to Easy Boot
are appreciated.

Some specifics

HD1
/dev/wd0s1 - DOS
/dev/wd0s2 - extended
/dev/wd0s3 - BSD - ( and several filesystems in this "slice")

HD2
/dev/wd1s1 - Linux swap
/dev/wd1s2 - Linux root (with the LILO loader on the / partition.
/dev/wd1.. - several other linux partitions

Easy Boot gives me the following menu:

F1 - DOS
F3 - BSD
F5 - Disk 1 (or something to that effect)

Can someone point me at something which might help?

thanks in advance,

Regards,

Francis