Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:40:15 -0500
From:      "JJames" <deaver219@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   service ad on craig list

Hi there, Our web design students are doing a free website design program so
they can build up portfolio's and use them as example sites.  I was
wondering if you would be in need of a custom website to help your business?
I would be glad to send you references and some example sites we have
completed for other people.  They do custom logos, custom backgrounds,
shopping carts and alot more. If interested let me know.  The web design
really is free and the only expense is hosting to keep the site online.
About $8 a month.

Let me know if you want to see some samples.

thanks

James