Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:38:34 +0500
From:      shahzaib mushtaq <shahzaib.cb@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCP packets Drop !!

Hi Guys,

Hopes i've landed on the correct forum for tcp network queries. We've seen
tons of packets being dropped via command netstat -s in our production with
FreeBSD-10.1. The one whose timeout value keeps on increasing is 'rexmit
timeout' . Here is the list of timeout / dropped packets.

http://prntscr.com/aod4f2

The server is on 4x1Gbps Lacp port . We've also tried disabling NICs
feature TSO but in vain :

http://prntscr.com/aod526

Please let me know if you need any further info to help resolving this
issue ?

Thanks in advance !!

Regards.
Shahzaib