Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Should we change dirent for 64 bit directory cookies ?

--- Lun 4/8/08, Oliver Fromme <olli@----.----x.de> ha scritto:

One of the problems with that is that our PXE boot loader
requires NFSv2 support, AFAIK.  If you drop NFSv2 server
support from the kernel, you can't boot PXE clients from
it anymore, unless someone adds NFSv3 support to the boot
loader.

Best regards
   Oliver

____

I see, thanks for the explanation... yes, it sounds like this will have to =
wait a while then. I am looking at the Intel PXE spec and there is no menti=
on about NFS. I will investigate a bit more but I guess there is a new wish=
 for the PXE guys ;-).

cheers,

    Pedro.=0A=0A=0A      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pa=
gina. =0ACrea l&#39;home page che piace a te!=0Awww.yahoo.it/latuapagina