Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:43:03 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Andrew Hamilton-Wright <AHamiltonWright@MtA.ca>
To:        Bernt Hansson <bernt@bah.homeip.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, Fbsd1 <fbsd1@a1poweruser.com>
Subject:   Re: USB flash disc

Bernt Hansson wrote:
> I've got an usb flash disc kingston datatraveler DT150 64GB.
> That I put pcbsd on to try, and now I can't seem to get it of the stick.

  [ deletia ]

> Errors when trying fdisk:
>
> fdisk -BI /dev/da0
> ******* Working on device /dev/da0 *******
> fdisk: invalid fdisk partition table found
> fdisk: Geom not found: "da0"
> fdisk: Failed to write sector zero
>
> umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
> umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
> umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR

I'm assuming you have checked any "readonly" status that may be
set on this device (in software or hardware), however the above
exactly matches the reports I got from a USB desktop drive
right before the device completely packed it in.

If there are vendor diagnostics to debug data transfer to the device
I would verify that it is actually transferring data as your next
step.

A.