Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:18:59 -0800
From:      D Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Stephane Legrand <Stephane.Legrand@wanadoo.fr>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: donating money to the FreeBSD project

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> > Is there any plan to keep inform the FreeBSD community of the sum of
> > donations and of how they are used ?
>
> As long as you don't make me itemize the receipts for every ethernet
> cable purchased, I wouldn't object to putting some summary information
> up.

Would a list of which projects/people are getting how much be a
posibility?  You could always have the recipients keep their own
itemized lists.  As for the logistics of full-itemization,
bookkeeping software makes it very easy (my folks are accountants).

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net                                    ICQ: 29880099
gryph@mindless.com                          PGP DH/DSS key available