Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:28:44 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        David Mir <mir@soartech.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 2.2.3a samba port (cups port bad?)

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 09:26:54AM -0500, David Mir wrote:
>Well I realize that it is an OpenSSL .h file that is giving the error but I
>couldn't tell whether the library was bad or Cups was actually calling a bad

In general, header file errors like "bad # directive" are absolutely the
fault of the header file they are reported in.

Other errors, especially those with the phrase "incomplete type" in them,
could actually be caused by the header in question, or by anything that was
included before it.

I've rebuilt cups today and it builds fine. So that's ruled out. I'm
building Samba now. Yup, it's cool, too.

Could you take a look at /usr/include/openssl/pem.h on your system, and
see what's at line 80?

BTW, I'm using a 4.5-RELEASE userland with a 4.5-20020204-STABLE kernel.

--
Alan Eldridge
"Dave's not here, man."