Date:      Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:19:44 -0700
From:      Taylor Dondich <tdondich@majiknetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Card: couldn't map interrupt, 5.1-RELEASE

I'm not sure if this is the correct ml to post to, but as it has to do
with the i386 platform, and tends to be more hardware related, it might
be a good step.  If not, please redirect me elsewhere, thanks.  :)

I have a Asus P4C800 Motherboard, and I've tried multiple network cards,
but each one with the same result.  It comes back saying <network
device>: couldn't map interrupt in dmesg.  This happens in 5.1-RELEASE,
however, it functions properly in 4.8-RELEASE.

I've tried cards that use the rl driver and the dc driver.  All with the
same response.  I've gone through standard things, making sure PnP OS is
set to NO in BIOS, etc.  Is there anything else I can attempt to debug?

Thanks for any advice given,

--
Taylor Dondich
Majik Networks