Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:01:46 -0500
From:      "Wayne MacLaurin" <waynem@cyberus.ca>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with mpd2.0b1

Hi...

We are having two separate problem with mpd2.0b1 running on FreeBSD 2.1.7.
We have two systems with four internal USR 33.6 Sportster modems.

1) If we build a bundle with more than two modems, when the systems connect
both ends simultaneously dump core (segv).

2) Not matter how many modems (1 or 2) we try to connect and no matter what
"Connect" speed is reported back by the chat script, the "bandwidth" report
is always 9600.  Even when it does connect with two modems, the bandwidth is
always 9600.  I've seen Connect messages of 14400, 21600 and various
others...

Also, a "ping" between the units is always around 150ms regardless of the
number of modems that have actually linked.

Any ideas ????