Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2003 02:32:54 -0500
From:      Chris BeHanna <chris@pennasoft.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cross-build ports from stable box?

    The hard drive on my laptop died, which I took as a sign to bite
the bullet and install -current (and pick up cardbus support for my
spiffy new wireless card in the process).

    The laptop is a PIII-500.  My workstation is a 1.3GHz T-bird, but
it needs to stay -stable, as it's the home office workhorse
(fileserver, SAMBA, print spooler, mail server, and firewall).

    Is there any way that I can build ports on the fast -STABLE box
using a -CURRENT cross-environment?

Thanks,
--
Chris BeHanna                      http://www.pennasoft.com