Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:42:59 +0100
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
To:        Rick Flosi <rflosi@shrike.depaul.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kde KUser - expires accounts

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 11:50:44AM -0500, Rick Flosi wrote:

> I used KUser to add a user to my system and after saving the changes I
> made KUser expired all user accounts except the newly created one.

<snip explanation of going into single-user and undoing the expiries>

> Does anyone know if there is a patch for KUser to fix this problem. I
> found some discussion about this but it was from Feb. 2003 and I was
> unable to find a patch.

I'm just curious what the "problem" is? If you tell KUser to expire all
accounts, surely, that's what it should do... personally, I would advise
that the maintainers of KUser take the option away. I can't think of a
practical application where you would need to expire all users.

--
Paul Robinson