Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 18:54:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   upgrading

I want to upgrade one of my systems, so I want to see if I can squeeze
some cash (at least a little) out of the present one.  I have a Tyan
Tomcat, Pentium 166MHz, 32M installed, 512K cache motherboard.  I am
thinking of getting an Intel DK440LX, and it has a scsi controller, so I
won't need the NCR 875 controller this system has either.  In fact, the
new one's an ATX system so I guess I could manage to get rid of the
whole case and power supply (250W) too.

If you pay shipping, but I guarantee it runs FreeBSD, and give a 30
warranty, anyone offer me something?  No disk with it, just what I
spec'd above.  I'm NOT a dealer, this is just my way of affording an
upgrade.  I'm known on this list, so you can trust my warranty, the
system WILL be good (it works fine).

Please DON'T respond on this list!

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).