Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:03:51 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netgraph...

Yeah, I saw it, and I'm convince that no matter how smart we do it,
it will end up being almost enough, and take up just as much space
to code.

Our current fear for ASCII in the kernel dates from when space
was tight on PDP/11s for heavens sake, it is NOT rational in
any way.

Look at sysctl to understand where I'm coming from.

Poul-Henning