Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:57:36 -0500
From:      Dean Weimer <dweimer@orscheln.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing from File System

I have setup FreeBSD 5.4, with a minimal installation from the CDRom, I
would like to be able to change configuration options, such as adding
something from the packages collection on the CDs, or adding more of the
distributions at a later point remotely, using /stand/sysinstall.  I figured
I could copy both cds 1 and 2 into a directory on the machine, and choose
file system from the installation media page.  All works good up to a point.
then I receive a message stating that this is Disc 0 and the packages is on
Disc 1.  How do I make the install section realize that all of the files are
on the file system?

Thanks,
     Dean Weimer
     Sr. Network Administrator