Date:      Fri, 05 Jul 1996 10:32:40 EDT
From:      "Stephen Palmer" <uscgsynd@ibmmail.com>
To:        stable@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP install over PPP in 2.1-960627-SNAP

I get the following error when trying to enter "term" mode in PPP to install
2.1-960626-SNAP.
---
Using interface: tun0
Interactive mode
ppp on foobar> term

/: write failed, file system is full
lock write: No space left on device
failed to open modem
ppp on foobar>
---
If I switch to VTY2: I can see the following error:
uid0 on /: filesystem full
---
Any Ideas?  I'm using the boot.flp from the 2.1-960627-SNAP on a Dell
Optiplex 590 XMT, and an Accura 288 V.34+FAX modem.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen L. Palmer
uscgsynd@ibmmail.com  - Columbia Gulf, Houston TX
elrond@helix.xiii.com - Home