Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:20:30 -0700
From:      Darren Foo <dfoo@webct.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NIC problem? Or system problem? umount from localhost

	I'm having problems with my mail server. Occasionally the whole thing
hangs with the last message on the screen saying:
/kernel: xl0: command never completed!
, although this message comes up all the time throughout the day. I also
noticed another weird message:
mountd[131]: umountall request from 209.87.17.10 from unprivileged port

	I can't seem to figure out what wrong with this machine. any

Darren Foo