Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:48:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      purebeef@shaw.wave.ca
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "Rick C. Petty" <rick@kris.wpi.edu>, grog@lemis.com
Subject:   getting access to my web pages with apache

        Hello,

        Can someone please help me with getting apache to work. I have
installed it. It seems to run with no errors. The only problem is when I try to
go to my own website here (the only one on this box) I get this: You don't have
permission to access / on this server.

I can't figure out in access.conf (assuming that's where the problem lies) what
may be wrong. I just use numerical ip to go to the site 24.64.141.183 due to my
connection to the net.

 Any help would be greatly apprecicated.

 Thank you in advance for any help which you may be able to offer.

 Lanny

   -----          -----
        \        /
         \      /